hat You Need To Add In Your Updated Website?
1. Refreshed Design
The design quality is the topmost priority. Here are some elements that you must consider when you redesign the web page’s layout.
- Ease-to-Use Navigation – This is very important if you want your visitors to stay on the website. The longer they stay, the better chances you have of lead conversion.
- Responsive Design – Make it accessible from several devices and platforms, such as desktops, smartphones, and tablet computers. This will allow your website to respond quicker and create an impeccable customer experience, leading to visitors staying longer on your web pages. This also increases your Google ranking for future recommendations to other online customers.
2. Updated Photography
As a business, you must integrate visuals that can help strike an emotional chord with your website visitors. A website redesign is a perfect opportunity to interact with your customers indirectly by using engaging images.
However, do not go overboard, as this may make your website appear overcrowded with photos. A cluttered webpage may make your customers feel confused about what to read and where to go next.
Use purposeful imagery with detailed text about your products, services and team. While the photo will pique your visitor’s interest in knowing more, the text will help keep them engaged.
3. Personalized Messaging
Remember that your target audience is visiting the website for information.
Therefore, it is imperative to provide personalized information on your website. These messages will attract customers and help hold their interest by targeting and answering their questions, concerns, and needs.
For this, you will also have to ensure that the writing style of the website is conversational so that you appear to be talking to the customer rather than talking at them. This way, your business will appear more open and friendly.
Creating personalized messaging will help you lead the customers towards lead conversion by encouraging them to complete call-to-action (CTA).
4. Live Chat
Customers expect instant communication and response to their queries, and integrating live chat into your website is a perfect solution for that. Here are several ways live chat can help improve your business website success rate.
- It will increase your customer engagement capabilities resulting in an increased conversion rate
- Improves your customer support capabilities
- Let you communicate with the target audience instantaneously and build a rapport
- Boost your customer support productivity
- Allows your business to run on a 24/7 model
5. Content Marketing/Blog
Content marketing or blogging not only helps you initiate a conversation with your target audience but also keeps it fresh and on-going. 83 percent of marketers rely on content marketing for increased revenue generation.
That said, here is why content marketing is an essential ingredient for your website facelift.
- It can help boost your SEO rankings resulting in increased organic traffic to your website.
- It can help you establish your position as an industry expert with authority and earn consumers’ trust.
- You can use content marketing/blogs to create brand awareness (almost free-of-cost)
- Connect with your audience via several formats such as blogs, videos, articles, tutorials, etc.
- You can fuel your social media presence with the same content. This helps you maintain consistency and increases your credibility in the market.
- You can offer additional support to your potential audience throughout your sales funnel.
- You earn the loyalty of your clients by establishing yourself as a trustworthy brand that believes in giving.
- All of the above can help your business website generate leads and increase sales conversion rate.
6. Video Content
Did you know that your website’s organic traffic increases by 157 percent if you use video content? Yes, that is how effective visual content can be. Customers in the modern era would rather watch a product’s video than read about it.
Additionally, video content can also help:
- Increase your sales and conversion rates.
- You can use a single video to promote your brand on several platforms such as website, social media pages, PPC, etc.
- Creative video content allows you to establish an emotional connection and trust with the target audience, which will eventually result in higher conversion rates.
To get started, reach out to our team. We are a team of digital marketing experts with knowledge about what will work for your business website. Contact us today, and we can produce an interactive, attractive, brand new website aligned with your digital marketing goals.